Below are some the awesome digital marketing stats
- 76% of People have the mindset that marketing has changed more in the past two years than it did in almost 50 years of time.
- The loading times of mobile are way behind the 2second target.
- Only 47% of users agree to the fact that mobile advertisers are providing a positive experience while 85% of mobile advertisers think the same.
- Out of the total digital marketing ad spend by 2019, mobile will account for 72%.
- Within the last year, 60% of people have started using voice search.
- Google searches organic results average number has dropped from 10 to 8.5.
- The content which ranks on the first page of Google results has the average word length of 1,890 words.
- The best time to shoot an email campaign is between 4 pm and 8 pm.
- Non-segmented campaigns have a lower open rate than segmented email campaigns which is 14.32% lower.
- The multiple abandoned shopping cart emails sent to e-commerce customers makes it 2.4 times more likely to complete the purchase than people who only receive one follow up email.
- The conversion rate of mobile devices is going further up but still, it is at the third place.
- The CRO tool provides the average ROI is 223%.
- The website which uses video has the average conversion rate of 4.8% while it decreases to 2.9% for those who don’t.
- Photography is critical to their current marketing and storytelling strategies according to 46% of marketers.
- The most effective SEO tactic was relevant content creation according to 72% of marketers.
- The marketing budget expenditure for brands is 25%-43% on content.
- The costs of content marketing are 62% less than traditional marketing and generate 3 times more leads than the traditional one.
- LinkedIn is the part of 94% of B2B marketer’s content strategy while they use other popular platforms including 87% Twitter, 84% Facebook, 74% YouTube and 62% Google+.
- Three times more the infographics are liked and shared on social media than any other type of content.
- 90% of Business to customer businesses finds the social media the most popular content marketing and in this list, the next thing is 87% illustrations and photos, 83% e-newsletters, 82% videos, and 81% website articles.
- Marketers who don’t use automation tools say that budget is their biggest barrier whereas Marketers who use automation tools say time is their biggest barrier.
Also Read: 5 reasons to attandong workshops
Also Read: Best food places in india
Debesh Kumar jha